A 4 handler Spill Response Cabinet for use in the mortuary.
- Wall mountable, white powder-coated cabinets, portable, with carrying handles.
- Two sizes to select from: a mini bench-top kit, with 2 handlers or a small cabinet with 4 chemical handlers. Both are supplied with accessory packs.
- A half-face mask with cartridges & chemical safety goggles is recommended for use in the spill response cabinets.
- At United Biosciences we let you choose the contents from our range of mortuary spill handlers, presented in convenient shaker bottles to suit your individual laboratory needs.
- These shaker bottles can be re-ordered separately. You can select from the following mortuary chemical handler shaker bottle range:
Base control for use on sodium hydroxide, Formaldehyde (formalin) neutralizer-handler, & a chlorine handler for use with concentrated bleach solutions.
All cabinets are supplied with the following accessory pack which can be purchased separately as required :
- Disposable Face Mask / Eye Protection unit, 2 units.
- Disposable Nitrile Gloves, ( 2 pairs).
- Disposable Plastic Apron, 2 units.
- Scooper and Scraper, 1 set.
- Super Absorbent Cleaning Cloths, 2 units.
- Yellow Contamination Bio-Hazard Waste Bags with ties, 2 units.
- Caution tape, to cordon off spill area, 1 roll.
- pH strips, 1 pack of 100.
- Instructions sheet, (handler application notes are on each shaker bottle).
- MSDS sheets available for all chemical handlers.