When a spill occurs don’t panic. Just reach for our Body Fluid Spill Kit. These kits save time because there is no frantic search for personal protection equipment and clean up gear. It’s all available in one handy kit. The kit is effective for disinfecting body fluid spills for HIV, Hep B and Hep C viruses.
The Biohazard Spill Kit is useful for medical practices, dental practices, clinics, ambulance services, first-aid rooms, hospital wards and nursing homes. Also appropriate for schools, sports facilities, home health care settings and the general workplace. We can also customize kits to suit your individual needs.
How do they work?
Just disinfect the area with the hypochlorite and then sprinkle on the absorbent powder and wait a few minutes. The congealed matter can be scooped up into a bag for easy disposal. Then the area is wiped with another disinfectant to ensure total protection.
- Disposable Face Mask / Eye Protection unit, 1 unit
- Single-Use Disposable Nitrile Gloves, (1 pair)
- Disposable Plastic Apron, 1 unit
- Super Absorbent Powder, 150g sachet
- 1 Scooper and Scraper, 1 set
- Absorbent Cleaning Cloths, 2 units
- Yellow Contaminated Waste Bags with ties, 2 units
- Viraclean Clinical Disinfectant, 1 unit
- 1% Sodium Hypochlorite Solution, stabilized and standardized