United Biosciences now distributes a Formalin Spill Response kit, For use with Formaldehyde- (formalin), Glutaraldehyde and all aldehydes and is assembled in Brisbane, Australia. All kit components can be re-ordered separately.
The Formalin Spill Kit has the following product specifications;
- Mobile, well marked, mobile storage unit, ideal for spills up to 4 – 5 litres.
- The space-saving mobile storage unit includes:
- Disposable Face-Mask / Eye Protection unit, 1 unit. For use with small spills.
- Single-Use Disposable Nitrile Gloves, (2 pairs).
- Disposable Plastic Apron, 1 unit.
- Formaldehyde Absorbent / Neutraliser granule shaker handler, 1 x 1 litre unit.
- Formaldehyde neutralizing mini sheets, pack of 2, with self-seal bag.
- 1 Formaldehyde neutralizing small pillow absorbs 300mls formalin solution.
- 1 Scooper and Scraper, 1 set.
- Absorbent Cleaning Cloths, 2 units.
- Yellow Contaminated Waste Bags with ties, 2 units.
- Spill control tape to cordon off spill area, 1 roll with 2 messages.
- Respirator mask and cartridges, (optional purchase, or utilize your existing units).
- Instructions for use, (laminated).
- MSDS sheets for items 4, 5 and 6.
Kit does not include respirator mask and cartridge set that may be purchased separately