A smaller, easy to use, 2 handler kit for use in the mortuary.
- Sturdy yet portable and well-marked carry case,
- PPE accessory pack included
- A half-face mask with cartridges & chemical safety goggles is recommended for use in the spill response cabinets.
- Your choice from our range of mortuary spill handlers, presented in convenient shaker bottles to suit your individual laboratory needs.
- These shaker bottles can be re-ordered separately.
- You can select from the following mortuary chemical handler shaker bottle range:
Base control for use on sodium hydroxide, Formaldehyde (formalin) neutralizer-handler, & a chlorine handler for use with concentrated bleach solutions.
All kits are supplied with the following accessory pack which can be purchased separately as required.
- Disposable Face Mask / Eye Protection unit, 2 units.
- Disposable Nitrile Gloves, ( 2 pairs).
- Disposable Plastic Apron, 2 units.
- Scooper and Scraper, 1 set.
- Super Absorbent Cleaning Cloths, 2 units.
- Yellow Contamination Bio-Hazard Waste Bags with ties, 2 units.
- Caution tape, to cordon off spill area, 1 roll.
- pH strips, 1 pack of 100.
- Instructions sheet, (handler application notes are on each shaker bottle).
- MSDS sheets available on request for all chemical handlers.